Rizal Park, Manila
Tel No.: 527 7889
1. Reservation must be made personally at least two (2) weeks before the desired date.
2. Change of reservation is allowed provided an arrangement is made at least (5) days prior to the date of reservation. Number of seats reserved must be paid.
3. There must be a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 300 viewers in every scheduled show.
4. All payments received are not refundable in cases of typhoons, special announcements, national emergencies and the like. Rescheduling is allowed.
5. Children ages four (4) to six (6) years old should be accompanied by adults.
6. Children below four (4) years old are not accepted.
1. Come at least 30 minutes before screening time.
2. Deposit all baggage, firearms, cameras, bags, pens, books, cellular phones, candies and other belongings to the guard’s counter. Demand a card number.
3. Food must be left outside the auditorium. Chewing gum and smoking are not allowed.
4. No one is allowed to enter or leave the auditorium when the show is ongoing.
5. Teachers and coordinators in the group must register after the show. This will entitle them for a FREE ADMISSION on their next visit.
6. Buses and other vehicles should be parked properly. Avoid driving in grasses.
7. Teachers and group heads are responsible for maintaining order and discipline of their respective group during the visit.
8. Observe silence and cleanliness at all times.
SCHEDULE OF SHOWS:
(Tuesday – Saturday)
9:00 - 10:00am
10:30 - 11:30am
1:30 - 2:30pm
3:30 - 4:30pm
Students/ children - P30.00
Teachers/ adults - P50.00